Realm Of Magyk Forums
Welcome To The Realm, Come See What Has Happened Since Your Last Visit
Realm Of Magyk Forums
Welcome To The Realm, Come See What Has Happened Since Your Last Visit
Realm Of Magyk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm Of Magyk Forums

Enter The World, Live A Legend. The Realm Is Waiting...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload jk3 mod
We are currently in the year/passing 495 of the Fourth Age.
Repetitive Posting On One/Many Forums Or Advertising Of Any Kind Is Considered Spamming.
Go to the Quests and Achievements Forum and suggest some content for our tutorial!
The Multiplayer Beta is Available on moddb.com
Check out our wiki at realmofmagyk.wikia.com

Lets Play a little game...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet
Name: MOD Tamlin
Race:: Semi-Immortal Being
Occupation/Hobbies: Arch Druid

Lets Play a little game... Empty
PostSubject: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Rules

I start by writing a short paragraph. You (the viewers) then post a short paragraph that continues the story. This is a neverending story. Please don't reply with anything other than a paragraph story.

Let's Begin

"She stepped onto the balcony. The moon was full, shining in a haunting way. The cold air blew all around and got beneath her warm clothing. It was the perfect setting.

She jumped.

The wind rushed passed her, deafening her as she descended. It would not be long before she hit the ground, and then it would be over. All the pain. All the suffering. All the humiliation. The ground drew closer, her death was nigh."
Back to top Go down
http://www.realmofmagyk.webs.com
Matthew
High Council Member
High Council Member
Matthew

Character sheet
Name: MOD Matthew
Occupation/Hobbies: High Councellor of the Council of Elders

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 10:47 pm

"The fall seemed to last a lifetime, the ground seemed to be static, maybe it was just the rush she got. She looked up, her movements seemed sluggish to her, time slowed. The rock face to her left crawled past.

A shot rang out above her, from where she had jumped, the slug hit the balcony sending chuncks of stone falling. A cloud began to pass over the moon, then it was over, perpetual nothing lay in all directions from her feet, she was dead, or what seemed to her like death.
"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 6:51 am

"She shot up from beneath the mass of bedclothes. Had she imagined it? She must have. She was still alive. She slowly felt her way across her face, everything seemed there. She tentatively opened here eyes. It was her room. Four poster bed, red walls, Oriental carpet, all still there.

She got up and slowly slumped to the mirror mounted on the wall by the mahogany door. Long brown hair, striking blue eyes...it was her alright.
Back to top Go down
Merlin
Peasant
Peasant
Merlin

Character sheet
Name: MOD Merlin
Race:: Dwarf
Occupation/Hobbies: Guildmaster of the Engineering Guild

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:29 pm

"She suddenly turned and faced the mahogany door. She heard footsteps, slowly getting closer. A jolt of fear coursed through her body. She looked all around for a place to hide. The footsteps stopped at the door. She dashed into a nearby closet and hid herself inamongst the dresses. The door swung open. She peered through a small hole in the closet door. A hooded man stood in the doorway, clutching a knife. 'Where are you? I've got a surprise for you.' "
Back to top Go down
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 3:52 pm

"She held her breath, waiting for the man to go away. He didn't. Instead, he slowly crept up to the closet. He stood just infront and she waited for him to perhaps turn around or atleast break the suspense and open the door. The moment lasted forever but finally, he did the latter. Before he had even seen her she let out a lightning-fast fist and it connected with his groin. He clutched his gentleman's area and fell and as he did she dashed out the door."
Back to top Go down
Matthew
High Council Member
High Council Member
Matthew

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:50 pm

The adrenalin rush of flight ensued. Doorways rushed passed, she didn't know where she was going, nor did she care. Stairs, she bounded down them three at a time, goading back she noticed a figure in pursuit.

Out, she needed to get out. She rounded a corner, Dead End. She turned around and frantically searched for a way out of the corridor, other then the way she came in. Nothing. The sound of footsteps traveled down the corridor, she hesitated for a moment, then set off again, back the way she came.

She found her way once more, but her outsides seemed to be uncomfortably close, and worse: she was starting to feel exhausted. She exited what seemed like a dining hall, and made her way down the bleak stone corridor, doors lined the sides. She picked a door, and slid inside.
Back to top Go down
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:40 pm

"A Kitchen!

She looked around the place, desperately scanning the area for an exit. None. She opened the door behind her, but was greeted with the sight of the knife-clutching man. She slipped back into the kitchen. 'Did he see me?', she thought to herself as she grabbed a frying pan and bolted behind the door.

'I know you're here!', he shouted as he ran into the kitchen. 'Aarh!', she shouted as she slammed the pan into his face. It had the desired effect, it had knocked him out cold. She stared down at him. Should she kill him?"

Last edited by Tamlin on Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling V.12)
Back to top Go down
Merlin
Peasant
Peasant
Merlin

Character sheet
Name: MOD Merlin
Race:: Dwarf
Occupation/Hobbies: Guildmaster of the Engineering Guild

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:58 pm

Original Post:
Spoiler:

"No, she'd tie him up and leave him. She ran into the storeroom, searching for a rope, or something she could tie the man up with. Nothing, just cutlery and kitchen supplies. She turned to leave, and saw a coil of rope, just right of the door. She retrieved it, and made for her prisoner.

The man's body was missing from the floor where she'd left it, she walked back into the storeroom checking she'd gone into the right room. It was the same room, just without the man in it. Panic rose in her chest, 'He must be awake', She thought. She scanned the room, searching for avenues of escape, none. The man had disappeared into thin air. A foot fell behind her, there was a swish, then she was out cold.

She awoke on the floor, her hands were bound behind her back, uncomfortably. Her eyes flicked open, settling on the figure before her, he was fashioning a noose of sorts.
'What do you want from me?', She managed to whisper.
'You know what...', Came the reply, his deep voice echoing off the stone walls.
He got up, and strode towards her. He stopped and bent down, his face inches from hers.
'Handover the necklace', he whispered maliciously to her."

Last edited by Matthew on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical and spelling errors.)
Back to top Go down
Matthew
High Council Member
High Council Member
Matthew

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:45 am

"What necklace are you talking about?!", She asked, almost begging.
"The one that hung from your neck just days ago, you are Lugrezia de Piazzimo, are you not?", he said.
"Lugrezia? No I'm not, the mistress left for Amayè last night.."
"Crènuel", he cursed, wrong person, he'd thought she'd looked a little short.
"So...Can I go? Today's been really weird, I need some time to think.", She said, tensing against her bonds.
"I guess...only problem is: if it turns out you lied to me...I guess I can find you easily enough."
He untied her hands and feet, the rope rolling away from them. She got up.
"You're free to go. Just don't tell anyone about this exchange, or I'll have to hunt you down...and finish the job.", he said.
She got up, and left the room, making for the foyer. She needed time to think about this.

Last edited by Matthew on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Pieces of her broken memory were coming together. She was a servant of Lucrezia de Piazzimo, the Duchess of Tyrol. But there were also parts left out...important parts.

What was her name? Why is she a servant of a Duchess? What is this necklace? All these were questions that needed answering.She was determined to find these answers.

She entered the great hall and opened up the door. She stepped outside into the cool, refreshing air. Before her were the most amazing gardens, with flowers of all colours, huge trees, hedges and amazing waterworks. This was the Pallazzo Piazzimo de Tyrol.

Last edited by Tamlin on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling V.12)
Back to top Go down
Matthew
High Council Member
High Council Member
Matthew

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:03 am

She walked into the gardens, admiring their beauty, and came to a fountain. The fountain consisted of a small statuette, which was a strange twisting and entangling shape, and a clear pool of water. The statuette had been enchanted to make water flow from it's apex, she found it strange that she knew that, of all things.

She made for one of the ornate stone benches that surrounded the fountain, there were three. Each bench had a small angelic figure carved into it's arms, and strange runes lining the bench. She sat down, the stone was cold, but comforting. She looked up, stars littered the sky, the waxing moon gave light to the sunless night. Looking down, her eyes came to rest on the fountain, then she began to think. The trickling of water was soothing.

Where to go?
Should I even leave? Maybe I'll find the answers I seek right here?
Too many questions...I need answers.

She doubted the answers would be found here, she had seen noone since she had been captured.
No
She would not find the answers she sought here.
But who would know?

Last edited by Matthew on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:50 pm

"Lucrezia's Necklace...", she thought aloud. She knew about the necklace, it was one of the Piazzimo heirlooms, a small, rough, copper necklace. Hardly worth a gold piece, yet the hooded man wanted it.

Perhaps I should warn my mistress. She had taken the boat to Amayè the night before, maybe that is where she would find answers.

Her mind made up, she left the bench. She entered the Palazzo and collected a small brown bag from a chest in her room. She left the Palazzo and made her way through the maze of hedges and fountains and left through the iron gates. I know my way around! An interesting thought that occupied her mind as she made her way through the deserted streets of Tyrol. At night, Tyrol was a beggar town.

By the time she had arrived at the Tyrolian docks, a massive district that chartered ships through the Florem river, it was early morning and some dock workers discussed their trivial matters on the pavements beside the dock.

"Excuse me, signori buoni," she started. The dock workers looked up from their breakfast. "Do you know where I can charter a ship?" One of the dockworkers stood up and made a crude bow, "Madonna, I shall take you to the captain."

Together, they walked to a small, richly decorated building. The Dockworker smiled at her before knocking on the door. A small, moustached man emerged from the house, dressed in silk pyjamas. "Ma cos'è?", he said rather angrily. She put her brown bag in the captain's hands,
"I want to charter a ship to Amayè."

Last edited by Matthew on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Italic Corrections :D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Play a little game...   Lets Play a little game... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets Play a little game...
Page 1 of 1