Realm Of Magyk Forums
Welcome To The Realm, Come See What Has Happened Since Your Last Visit
Realm Of Magyk Forums
Welcome To The Realm, Come See What Has Happened Since Your Last Visit
Realm Of Magyk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm Of Magyk Forums

Enter The World, Live A Legend. The Realm Is Waiting...

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inDownload jk3 mod
We are currently in the year/passing 495 of the Fourth Age.
Repetitive Posting On One/Many Forums Or Advertising Of Any Kind Is Considered Spamming.
Go to the Quests and Achievements Forum and suggest some content for our tutorial!
The Multiplayer Beta is Available on moddb.com
Check out our wiki at realmofmagyk.wikia.com

Sandicra's new sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet
Name: MOD Tamlin
Race:: Semi-Immortal Being
Occupation/Hobbies: Arch Druid

Sandicra's new sword Empty
PostSubject: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Requirements:

5-15 Blacksmithing

Low level combat

First you start by talking to Sandicra, who tells you he is the son of a Elven warrior called Salandran, who was son of an even greater Elven warrior called Mirathas, who was son of an even Greater Elven warrior named Salazar, who was son of the GREATEST ELVEN WARRIOR EVER Sandicra the all mighty. Sandicra tells you that he wants to be like his Great Great Grandfather, whom he was named after. But unfortunatly, there is a twist. Sandicra has no clue how to fight and has only a short time to learn. He has such a short time because he bet that he could defeat a human warrior for a large sum of money. If the human was defeated, he would recieve the money, if not, the human would take twice as much money, which Sandicra doesn't have. If the human didn't get money, then he would kill Sandicra. If you offer to help, he decides to show you his skills on a dummy. It results in a hilariously funny cutscene that ends up with him in the nearest hospital. The hospital fairies will tell you where he is going to before they rush him away. Go and visit him in the hospital and he'll tell you this:

"So...How'd I do?"

Your character will be given a choice to eather laugh out loud or to tell him slowly that he is useless. If you choose to mock him, you will start to insult him in ways that are completely lame in human standfards, but completely offensive to Elves. If you choose to tell him slowly, The conversation will go like this:

You: "You need more practice"

Sandicra: "So I'll be able to defeat the Human?"

You: "Um..."

Sandicra: "Oh I see...I'm not that good am I?"

You: "Not exactly..."

At that point Sandicra will start to cry (This will happen when you mock him as well)

He'll sob that if only he had the Sword of Sandicra, then he would be able to defeat anything. When you ask about it (if you don't wish to continue mocking him) he tells you that his Great Great Grandfather had a sword that helped him defeat his foes. He tells you it was locked away in a temple far away. You go to the temple far away and enter it. There are a whole lot of level 3-6 gharghoyles who, when killed, drop tin or copper ore. When you have two copper ores and two tin ores, go to the next room. In that room, there are level 6-9 Minor Shades who, when killed, drop Sandicrite ore (that's right, he gets his own ore, lucky devil). You will then find a book in the next room that explains that you need to craft a sword to act as a key to open the door that leads to the sword chamber. Keep the book and craft a sword by smelting the tin and copper into 2 bronze bars, and the Sandicrite into a Sandicrite bar. Use them on an anvil with a hammer to make a Sandicra Sword key (this can only be done with the Book that you found earlier in your inventory.) Use the sword key on the large lock and the door will open. Go inside and defeat a level 16 Sandicrian Shade, which drops the sword. Go back to place where you found him first (he won't be in the Hospital.) Once there, give him the sword. He'll take it and a cutscene will start where he attacks a dummy, He ends up tripping, but stabbing the dummy in the heart in the proccess. Immediatly, another cutscene will start, where you are at a temporary arena area. On the stand are Sandicra and the Human who is revealed to be called Bob the Mauller (Sounds like a nice guy eh?) Sandicra and Bob are ready to fight. Bob lunges with his huge Maul (Mauller, Maul, Get it?), but misses narrowly because Sandicra trips. Sandicra gets up quickly...and trips again. But this time, when he trips, he inadvertadly stabs Bob in the side, winning the duel. While Sandicra is basking in many peoples praises, You are distracted by a man who starts to talk to you. The Conversation follows like this:

Man: "Hello, Enjoying the fight?"

You: "Yes, Sandicra faught well."

Man: "Sandicra! The Sandicra! The Greatest Elven Warrior ever!"

You: "No...his Great Great Grandson..."

Man: "Oh, I thought so, the first Sandicra would never have faught so clumsily, I wonder how he did it?"

You: "He had the Magykal Sword of Sandicra"

Man: "Oh My Gosh! The Magykal sword of Sandicra! Your kidding me!"

You: "No really"

Man: "You mean you fought the Ghoulish monsters that guarded the tomb"

You: "Yep"

Man: "And defeated the reanimated corpse of Sandicra I?"

You: "Yes"

Man: "And then rebuilt the sword?"

You: "Well...no, I only made a sword key"

Man: "Oh that explains everything, you see I'm a Historian who studied Sandicra I for many years. I have alway longed to see the tomb, but never have, and neither have you."

You: "Yes I did"

Man: "No...you didn't, that was a decoy tomb, the real tomb is guarded by Lightning lizards, Delta fiends and Sea Serpents. It requires ultimate skill and abillity. The sword you uncovered is a fake..."

You: "That means that Sandicra did it by himself"

Man: "Yes...well toodles!"

The man leaves and is soon repaced by Sandicra.

Sandicra: "I can't believe I did it, thank you so much for getting me the sword, I couldn't have done it without you, and the sword of course."

You: "Actually, the sword was a fake, you were the one who killed Bob, not the sword."

Sandicra: "Really? Well then I won't be needing it anymore."

He Gives you the sword

Sandicra: "And here's your split of the reward money..."

He gives you 3000 coins.

Sandicra: Well thank you friend, maybe we could do adventure together another day..."

The Cutscene ends and you are back where you started the quest, next to Sandicra.

Congratulations, Quest Complete!

Rewards:

Fake Sword
3000 coins
Blacksmithing XP
Heroism XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.realmofmagyk.webs.com
Matthew
High Council Member
High Council Member
Matthew

Character sheet
Name: MOD Matthew
Occupation/Hobbies: High Councellor of the Council of Elders

PostSubject: Re: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:46 am

My Queste... I Copyrighted It...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:40 pm

You said

"Sandicra Is This Elvish Wannabe Warrior That Sadly Dosen't Have A Sword. (Poor Sod) So You Have To Make Him One.

>>>>>>>>IDEAS NEEDED<<<<<<<

I'll Do More When I Have Time.

LOTS Of Time."

I made the actual quest.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
High Council Member
High Council Member
Matthew

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:30 am

So... Ya Didn't Ask Me...
Back to top Go down
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:27 pm

It was on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
High Council Member
High Council Member
Matthew

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Okay..But In The Future You Have To Write A Letter/PM To Me.
Back to top Go down
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Ok...
Back to top Go down
Matthew
High Council Member
High Council Member
Matthew

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:43 pm

...I Think Mr Holmes Has Been Experimenting on Me...Dunno Why i Wrote That>?
Back to top Go down
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:50 pm

Mr Holmes will feel the wrath of...Fernando *lightning in background, coupled with a moo, a cluck and a quack*
Back to top Go down
Matthew
High Council Member
High Council Member
Matthew

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Where's the lightning coming from?
Back to top Go down
Tamlin
ArchDruid
ArchDruid
Tamlin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Fernando's Cologne "Odour de THUNDA!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandicra's new sword   Sandicra's new sword Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandicra's new sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm Of Magyk Forums :: Game Suggestions :: Quests and Achievments-
Jump to: